Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Thursday, August 03, 2006

More Shel Silverstein Recommendations and Steel Magnolias

Julie P. was curious about more Shel Silverstein books, so here are a couple of others I like, and BONUS...I found that there is a website about his books for kids:
Shel Silverstein.com


This book will have your brain jumbled and your tongue twisted, but you will be laughing all the way! Det it Gefinitely!

Sad and Sweet!




Exclusive Kit for DST by Katie Pertiet called Magnolias.

1 comment:

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

weird, I think my browser isn't displaying your post correctly, because the LO is directly over Runny Rabbit. O.O

I have never heard of Runny Rabbit, so I will have to look for that. LOL

Lovely LO! :)