Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Monday, August 28, 2006

More Strawberries and a Punch Recipe



The second layout of the strawberry picking day out with my niece, Kendall. She happily picked a lot of strawberries to take home, but a few made it into her mouth, too!



Sweet Strawberries Kit by Sandra Boddington at Sweet Shoppe Designs
Font: Tk Doodle, Stamped DSG, Ricco Display Script, Simon Script, pupcat
Frame: Carrie Stephens
Staples: Shabby Princess (Fall kit)
Date Stamp: DebF



Here is a successful baby shower punch recipe my mother and I came up with on the fly:

::::::::::::
Recipe for a fun punch:

1 gallon Hawaiin Punch berry blue typhoon
2 liters of lemon lime soda
1 pint of cherry limeade sherbet
ice

This is great stuff because my niece, Afton, firmly attested to said fact and asked for more!

::::::::::::::::::::::

Michael's Comments on my blog post about his apheresis experience. He made me laugh!

1 comment:

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

My grandmother's name was Afton! :) That punch sounds delish! I should bring it to the next ward functin. Love the LO!