Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Noah!



Kits used: Mo Jackson's Birthday Candles and Construction, Picture stand from www.sxc.hu


Kit used: Country Chintz by Shabby Princess



Credits:
(no commercial or profit site links please)
: Gina Miller's Bella papers and Note This paper, Jen Wilson's stapled journal strips, Steph's paper tear, and Ronnie McCray's Belted Ribbon.
Font: Ash94



My daughter, Rachel, from age 6 months to 8 years old, with her mouth wide open being silly.
I used Gina Miller's springthaw minikit paper4 for the "wallpaper" behind the cork board, finger paintin free alpha for the Monogram on the "wall", the byobb kit and the Note This Kit. I used the fonts Floralia and Hibiscus to look like girlie page dootles on the notes.
The fonts used: Sketchy, Journaling Hand/Floralia/Hibiscus


The text says: Dear Rachel,

I am sending you these pictures. I hope you will enjoy them, as much as, I have!
I have labeled them for you. I hope you always go through life with the wonder and excitement that you show in these pictures. You were a cute baby, a funny toddler, an imaginative young girl, and I have enjoyed being there with you along the way!

Hugs and kisses,

Granny Sue

The Note paper says: The more things change, the more they stay the same!

No comments: