Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bridging:



Frame by Kellie Mize.

Rachel has moved up from the rank of Brownie to Junior in the Girl Scouts. Granny and Grandpa came for the the bridging ceremony. The girls were nervous to speak in front of the adults. The only down side to the event was the copious amounts of goose poop on the grounds around the lake where we were holding the ceremony.

We made sure everyone got a bath when we got home, which no one fussed about due to the goose situation.










Quote by Captain Crewe "I believe that you are...and always will be my Little Princess." from A Little Princess

Live for the Joy kit by Kay Miller Designs,
Ribbon Stitches and rivited ribbon by Natalie Braxton,
Flourish (modified) by Ida,
Faux Jewels by Shabby Princess,
Cluster Frames (modified) by Nancy Comelab


::::::::::::Aaron's Shutterfly Album::::::::


Frame by Gina Miller,
Book Cover: Space Doodles by Kate Hadfield,
Background paper by Jessica Sprague

::::::::::::::::::::::Spencer::::::::::::

My awesome nephew, Spencer, had his palate surgery a couple of days ago. He is doing well. His folks say he is getting pain reliever every 4 hours, but he needs it every 3.5 hours. Poor little guy!

::::::::::::::::::::::Librarians:::::::::

Do they have a hit list? If they don't, will they make one just for me? I have 179 video and book requests and they are all coming in. The librarians have to separate the dvd and the case until check out due to theft issues. I am surprised how quickly all of my requests came in. Their is a group of videos for earth science, comparative religion, the Middle Ages, Physical Science, and the ones Noah will be so psyched to get...Transformers on dvd. I thought it would be cool to do all the Transformer back history before the movie this summer. For Eve I requested the dvds for Strawberry Shortcake and My Little Pony. So it seems that I have most of them on hold. I wonder if I should send Michael to pick them up because one of the librarians thinks he is a hottie? Hmmmm...I'll have to weigh my options.

::::::::::::::Passionate Minds:::::::::::



This is my current personal reading book. Here is a synopsis from Amazon.

No comments: