Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Short and Sweet!

:::::::::::Another vacation layout:::::::::::

My Sister:

Text: Rachel held Noah's hand while they walked back to the car after our visit to The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. He was eager for her to tell him her story that she called "Earth Daughters". Whenever she would pause to long, in Noah's estimation, he would again plead for more of the story. I enjoyed watching them walk, talk and listen together.

Background paper is Marigold Fields by Katie Pertiet
Flowers from Holliewood Designs
Doodle Alpha by Weeds and Wildflowers
Bookplate Alpha by Christina Renee
Font: DJB Danielle by Darcy Baldwin at The Digichick
Ribbon wrapped frame by Lemonaid Lucy


:::::::::::::The Vacuum is calling my name...

and trust me, I'm calling it a name, too!

Later, y'all!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Oh oh oh oh! Victoria this is just magic. It really is. I adore this layout you have done. Everything about it. Just gorgeous. You come up with such inspiring pages.

And you have a vaccuum that calls your name? HA! I have an ironing basket that calls mine. What's with this? LOL

Michael Taylor said...

I had forgotten about this little event from our vacation. Thank you for reminding me in such a touching and memorable way.