Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Monday, June 11, 2007

Nancy Drew...Take Notes!

Just kidding! I know Nancy Drew has me scattered, smothered and covered when it comes to detective work, but I had a question from Monet in my comments section that needed a bit of research. She wanted to know where to find "Bee Good Designs". I checked my files and found there were no T.O.U.s, so I checked at Digishoptalk and found that the designer's name is Bethany Mott and her work can be found here: Digiscrapshak . The files I have were freebies, so maybe if you email her she will let you know how to get them.

B.T.W. I really enjoyed reading my mom's 1955 versions of Nancy Drew when I was growing up and I desperately wanted a car with a rumble seat. I plan to take Rachel and Aaron to see the new Nancy Drew movie starring Emma Roberts this weekend.

Smiles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

weee! thanks for the assistance v! love love love your blog! keep using big words b/c i don't know what they mean and i gotta look em up and then i get smarter! hugs girlie!
~mbone

Carol said...

You're taking me back now Victoria. I loved Nancy Drew, plus the Hardy Boys. But my absolute favourite series of books were Sue Barton Student Nurse. I had every single one of them. I wonder where they went?