Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

...57 Channels and Nothing On...

I was a t.v. junkie and didn't even have cable! (I still don't have cable). I loved to watch pretty much any show that came on Channel 17. There programming consisted of shows that the 3 major networks didn't want to waste their time showing. I watched old movies and especially B grade flicks like Attack of the Killer Tomatoes and anything Godzilla. Most of the movies consisted of disaster flicks where Airplanes were in danger of crashing, their was an apocalpse of some sort, and the world was being taken over by flesh eating mutants...great stuff...grab the popcorn! So, I present to you one of my favorite actors from my t.v. viewing during the 70's and 80's, Mr. Charleton Heston:

No comments: