Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Thursday, June 01, 2006

My Sisters are Cracked!

My sisters were complete "cut" ups during Easter. My sister, Katherine, had the bright and colorful idea to buy confetti eggs and bust them on the heads of unsuspecting family members. The kids thought this was a great idea until a few of them tried the same stunt with "HARD"-boiled eggs! Ouch!...exclaimed Noah! "Hey, that hurt!"...yawled Granny Alice. "Do that again and I'll kill you!" yelled Aaron to Noah. I think we will do the confetti eggs again, but be a bit wiser.



I used Mo Jackson's Bookboard Alpha set, Stitches One and lace overlay from Dorothy's Kitchen, the egg is a freebie from Mary Fran's blog, the arrow (recolored) from Laura's Shabby Arrows, clip is called Spring Fling, but I can't remember the designer. Fonts: Pea Kate, Mailart Stamp, DymoFontInverse

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»