Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wild Wind of Badlands



Fonts: Mr. B & Hard Rock
Kits/Papers/Elements: Michelle Coleman's Good Karma, staples from Emma's Sundress, Rhinestones from Jen Wilson's Dried Leaves.
Extras: MCO Glitter Doodles from Birthday, Overlay by Nancy Rowe Janitz, number brush stamps from MCO's Emma's Sundress


This is one of my favorite photos of Rachel in Badlands, S.D. She loved being blown by the strong winds.

BTW, my children are currently arguing over how to capitalize Sponge Bob's name in a sentence. The argument has to do if his name is officially Sponge Bob or Sponge Bob Square Pants. This inane conversation has degenerated into pinching and he/she called each other a loser, so I shall go put myself in time out because I need the peace and quiet. I believe I've earned my 30 minutes plus of time out (my mom would vouche for that statement)!

1 comment:

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

LOVE the wind element, so cute! What a great picture! :)