Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Saturday, June 03, 2006

A Few More Layouts:



Text: Noah enjoyed our day at the Zoo in Washington, D.C.
In this photo he seemed to really be communicating with the gorilla statue!

Layout Credits: Monkey Doodle Doo by Robin Carlton and Christie Lyle
Fonts Used: Shabby Princess' A Day at the Zoo monogram/Amienne/Weathered SF




If you ever have a reason to come into a small fortune and get to go to Disney World I would recommend a visit to Animal Kingdom where they have the Lion King Performance. The singers are fun, the acrobats hilarious and the fire juggler is amazing!


Layout Credits: Monkey Doodle Doo by Robin Carlton and Christie Lyle, Round Stamp Brush from Emma's Sundress Kit by Michelle Coleman

Here is a layout of my Senior Prom photos. I have to say that I had a wonderful time at my prom with my friend Eric. He really liked to dance and he liked to joke around.


I used Mo Jackson's Primitive Scrapbooking, Crepe Paper Flowers

No comments: