Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Stinkie cheese can be soooo good...

to eat! I don't think, in general, that pungent smelling food is that appealing to me. I often avoid such food for milder aromas, but Asiago cheese is so good that I eat it anyway and dash the consequences! Here is some information aboutAsiago cheese. I first tried asiago cheese on a bagel from Einstein Brothers Bagels when I was working at the credit union office branch at the now defunct and replaced Rio Mall. We often had credit union quick meetings with our branch manager and she would buy us bagels, so since it was free I was game to try. I was quickly and forever hooked on this stuff. So, if you get a chance and want to try to offend someone, but don't want to try the same old boring garlic routine, or tuna fish breath give this one a go!

--------

While pouring Noah something to drink last night he looked at me quite in earnest and stated, "You know mom, space IS the final frontier"..."Because if you tried to go to the end of it you just couldn't! It would take you like 4 years...or you would just be dead before you got there!" This boy, my friends, is my personal Stephen Hawking!

2 comments:

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

space...the final frontier! LOL Yes, I know, 4 years really IS a long time. haha

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

Oh, and I don't like that cheese that I can't pronounce, but I do sooooo love provolone. And my DH calls THAT my stinky cheese. I got hooked on it while working at a pizza place. No frozen cheese for us, no sir! I had to shred the cheese every day on a HUGE kitchenaid-type mixer with the attachment. That job was actually my favorite food job. *sigh* :D